Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's been a real pleasure

I wanted to get my message in here so Prof. Nicholson could have the last word. It has been a great pleasure working with all of you. I looked forward to Thursdays every week and each and every one of you made my experience as a TA even better. I am loved watching all of you get better. Looking back to the first newscast it is amazing how far all of you have come. I also think I learned a little bit along the way as well. Thanks to all of you and I hope to see you all soon.

Richard

7 comments:

Matt Cohen said...

Richard I love you.

Jameson Fleming said...

who doesn't?

Annie said...

Richard,
I think everyone got a major case of Zussmania this semester. Honestly, I don't think I'd have survived without you. Good luck with everything

A.J. Donatoni said...

Same here Richard. Thanks for all your help throughout the semester, it's been a lot of fun. Hope to see you down the road.

And keep on caddying when you get the chance!

Gino Wang said...

I love you too.
You're our guardian angel.

Ranbir Boyal said...

The pleasure is all ours.

Katie Alexander said...

I can't thank you enough for the million times you saved my projects (and my ass) at the very last second. You are the best clutch player I have ever met. And I learned a little bit about Canada along the way.