Thursday, December 6, 2007

Final Project - global warming

condit - final pro...

To start, I loved this class. At times it was too long or too stressful or too something, but it was still my favorite class. This group of people had better stay close or at the very least stay in touch with me because I like you guys and I pray you all can tolerate me.

As for the final project. I learned a lot about global warming. I BOUGHT An Inconvenient Truth off iTunes (don't ask me why.) I watched the entire movie and at times it scared the heck out of me, but it seemed mostly true, so I trusted the facts. I talked to a very knowledgeable person in Professor Don Siegel. He gave me most of the material for my wrap. I talked to a couple SU students, one of whom was very anti-Gore (which provided a nice SOT.)

I enjoyed doing this project because it meant I got to spend more than eight hours with some of my closest friends at SU. I will never regret taking this class, and I hope everyone feels the same way.

Mistuh Richard, you are the man!!!
Professor, you are a really sweet dude!!!

P.S. For some reason there was an error when I was uploading my wrap onto esnips, so I have to leave my post like this

1 comment:

Gino Wang said...

I love that part of your wrap where the guy went, "It's cold. I hate it." or something along that line. It was classic. Your entire piece was put together very well, too, and the SOTs were great.
On a side note, you are a heck of a guy Tyler. You are part of the reason that just made my day went from gloomy to blooming. Next time I randomly run into you on the street I'll tell you why.
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.