Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bitter Sweet Ending...


Our last news cast!! So sweet but so sad...

This week I was the producer of team C. I had no trouble putting together a newscast. I even had time to do an interview for an anchor act. My team helped a lot with writing and extra stories and carting sound. This week I was able to delegate responsibility which helped a lot. We ran into a little trouble with timing during the newscast but all and all I am not disappointed with my teams performance. It probably would have been better if we had timed the cast prior to going into the sound booth and if Gino and I had better communication.

Lessons learned:
1.There is no I in team! Teamwork makes everything run sooo much smoother!
2. Have clear communication set up ahead of time for while you are in the sound booth.

I am going to miss everyone in this class and everything has been such a great experience! Much love for our class! xo

No comments: